Basic Barista Course (Introductory)
No specific prior knowledge required, all you need is a passion for brewing at home or it’s the perfect way to expand knowledge and skills in the workplace.
The course includes;
- Introduction and history of coffee
- The journey from bean to cup (coffee farming, processing)
- Practical introduction to working an espresso machine and grinder
- Espresso dialing in (pre-infusion, extraction, final yield) and grinder calibration
- Steaming milk, drink building and introduction to latte art (basic patterns).
90 minutes of coffee history, dialing in espresso and latte art skills on expert equipment at our coffee shop in Blackwood!