Basic Barista Course (Introductory)
No specific prior knowledge required, all you need is a passion for brewing at home or it’s the perfect way to expand knowledge and skills in the workplace.
The course includes;
- Introduction and history of coffee
- The journey from bean to cup (coffee farming, processing)
- Practical introduction to working an espresso machine and grinder
- Espresso dialing in (pre-infusion, extraction, final yield) and grinder calibration
- Steaming milk, drink building and introduction to latte art (basic patterns).
£75.00 per person, this includes a bag of Big Dog coffee & 10% off any thing bought in store (currently 30% off for April dates).
2 hours. Half an hour will be theory based and the rest will be practical (MAKING COFFEE!).